IT'S BEEN AN HONOR TO SERVE AS YOUR MAYOR THE PAST FOUR YEARS. Centennial has many successes to be proud of - healthy finances, beautiful Center Park, awards and acknowledgements for innovation and as Money Magazine's 47th best place to live in the U.S.
This November, Centennial will elect four new Council members (due to term limits) and a Mayor. I'd like to continue to work for and with you to ensure Centennial continues to be a wonderful place to live, work, and play.
WHILE MAYOR, I HELD GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABLE:
• Hired a new city manager, who shares Centennial's philosophy of smart government.
• Realigned staff and contracting.
• Renegotiated a new Public Works contract with increased citizen services at a lower cost.
• Performed the City's first Sheriff and City Attorney Office contract reviews.
IN MY NEXT FOUR YEARS I WILL WORK TO:
• Continue to provide enhanced services at reduced costs to our residents and businesses. What Centennial does, it should do well.
• Maintain a healthy tax base - ensure that Centennial is attractive to businesses looking to locate or expand and supporting our current businesses.
• Promote our City's identity.
• Ensure that Centennial thrives by anticipating and planning for the change in demographics facing our city (30% of our population is over 50 years of age).
• Continue to be accessible, open, and accountable to Centennial residents - personally and as a city.
• Address whether to ban retail/commercial marijuana establishments in Centennial.
• Ensure our community is prepared for emergencies.
I'D APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT AND VOTE ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 5TH!
SIgn Up for Updates
There are no upcoming events at this time.
“Mayor Cathy Noon has consistently demonstrated a strong commitment to the People of Centennial through her proactive leadership, informed vision and extraordinary problem solving abilities.
Sheriff Grayson Robinson
"This November we have the opportunity to re-elect a public servant who has done an extraordinary job as the City of Centennial's 2nd Mayor. She is so worthy of our support and we're lucky to have this type of citizen business leader serve us in local government. "