As Mayor, Cathy represents Centennial on many Boards and Committees
- Centennial Budget, Audit, and Investment Committees
- Centennial Key Performance Measurements
- Centennial Senior Commission Liaison
- Metro Mayors Caucus
- DRCOG Board of Directors
- DRCOG Area Agency on Aging Board
- DRCOG Boomer Bond Steering Committee
- Denver South Economic Development Partnership and Transportation Management Association, Vice Chair
- I-25/Arapahoe Rd Coalition
- C470 Coalition, Vice Chair
- Arapahoe County Council on Aging
Centennial resident for 14 years, Arapahoe County resident for 36 years.
Married to Jim Noon for 35 years. Their daughter, Whitney, son-in-law BJ Williams, & granddaughters Lena & Evie, live in Centennial. BJ and Whitney are both engineers. Son Eric is a graphic designer in Austin, TX
Small Business co-owner for 28 years. Centennial Container, Inc., a packaging company started by Jim and Cathy, and Recycle Care, a recycling company for paper, plastic, & metal waste products.
Currently works for Community Resource Services managing water & metro districts.
Lifelong community volunteer and organizer.
Cathy and her family enjoy the Colorado outdoors, skiing, beaches, theatre and spending time together.